10 Years Experience
More than 10 years experience across various design and engineering industries.
Expert engineers at Zeal take minimal amount of time required for a project but never sacrifice quality for speed.
From concept and product design to large scale manufacturing, we can handle the whole thing.
Latest Softwares & Technologies
Using latest software’s for CAD design and state of the art technology for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing speed up the process and ensure high quality results.
Zeal 3D Scanning Services
The versatility of 3D scanners enables them to be applied to any product imaginable. Use these scanners to accurately capture digital data on shapes and dimensions to be used later for the purposes of design, inspection and visualization.
Our experienced team can assist you for reverse engineering , development of new cad design or simply obtaining 3D file for 3D printing
3D Scanning for Industrial and Product Designing
- We use high end Industrial Scanners for capturing small details, complex geometries, with high precision
- 3D scanning process can help speed up the design process exponentially.
- Because of high speed and accuracy 3d scan services becomes cost effective solution.
- Designing of aftermarket products become easy.
- We can provide output in number of formats like .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
- Experience of thousands of projects over decade for Automobile, Electrical, Manufacturing, consumer product industries.
3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering
- Reverse engineering is the conversion process of a point cloud into a 3D CAD model.
- 3D scanning makes it easier to measure components that are otherwise inconvenient to measure.
- Manual deconstruction can be minimally used while, at the same, reverse engineering becomes expedited and much simpler.
- Through scanning we can obtain object where some areas match the original and some areas are altered for design intent purposes.
- Use 3D scanning for reverse engineering legacy products, producing replacement parts and adding new design elements.
3D Scanning for Inspection and Quality Control
- 3D scanning is an useful quality inspection tool. It allows you to compare the physical components with the corresponding CAD models, or control piece that is already quality assured.
- Compare your prototypes with your original designs, and expedite prototyping process, with the help of 3D scanning
- 3D scan services assures high precision quality control.
- Carry out effective FEA analysis with the help of 3D scanned data.
3D Scanning for Art and Other
- With the help of 3D modeling and scanning, sculptors can create infinite reproductions of an original design.
- 3D scanning helps to digitize data which can then be scaled and replicated.
- 3D scanning also enables the preservation of digital work data.
- 3D scanning is a simple process used to replicate and reproduce any object without having to design it from scratch.
- With the help of our professional scanner like EinScan Pro 2X plus we can provide the output with textures and colors so that you can preserve all your hardwork in best way.
Laser 3d Scanning Services
Industries are increasingly using 3D laser scanning in Australia to obtain highly accurate scan data in order to expedite the process of design and manufacture.
Laser scanners are preferred. Why?
1.Quicker data collection. 2. Cost-effective.
3. Minimum risk involved. 4. More efficient designing.
Zeal is one of the most advanced 3D scanning companies. Our state of the art laser scanning services help you obtain scan data of high accuracy. Check out our services in the domains of:
- Metrology Scanning – highly accurate data collection for smaller equipment.
- Reverse Engineering – create 3D CAD models of any object to help your design engineers. This is where 3D laser scanning in automotive industry has been most successful.
- Point Cloud Conversion – create high quality 3D models to make maximum use of your scan data.
How It Works?
We have a team of experts well-equipped and ready to guide you. Consult best solution for your project absolutely free of cost.
After consultation, 3D scanning will be performed by using most suitable scanner from our range of scanners. We provide on site 3d scanning services as well.
Scanned data will be then processed using advance software’s to get the most accurate output.
We can provide output in number of file formats like .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
The role of 3D scanning services is to create computerized models of physical objects in precise geometrics. This digital representation of the component you are looking to produce lets you figure out and test it out any time you want to.
3d scanning is benefiting from its advantage to industries like Automobile, Manufacturing, Medical and health care, Electronics, consumer appliances.
As every object is different and requires different amount of post processing ,time require for scanning is different according to the object, but it takes hours or days rather than weeks by conventional designing methods.