10 Years Experience
More than 10 years experience across various design and engineering industries.
Expert engineers at Zeal take minimal amount of time required for a project but never sacrifice quality for speed.
From concept and product design to large scale manufacturing, we can handle the whole thing.
Latest Softwares & Technologies
Using latest software’s for CAD design and state of the art technology for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing speed up the process and ensure high quality results.
Zeal 3D Scanning Services in Sydney
Zeal has built a reputation based on trust and experience. The trust comes from our promise of the best-in-class 3D product scanning services in Sydney. Businesses rely on our experienced and talented team of engineers. We are always ready to offer consultations on industrial solutions, ranging from concept to design as well as large-scale manufacturing.
Avail the latest in CAD design software and 3D scanning technology with Zeal 3D scanning services. Convert your 3D scan to CAD data. We deliver accurate and quality services at speeds unimaginable to our competitors!
3D Scanning for Industrial and Product Designing
Using highly precise industrial 3D scanners, Zeal enables faster and more cost-effective product design and development processes.
Avail our 3D scan to CAD service to make designing of aftermarket products that much easier.
- Leading Australian companies come to Zeal 3D scanning services from across various industries such as automobile, consumer appliances, furniture etc.
- We offer a wide range of formats in CAD services. These include .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada file formats.
3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering
Reverse engineering, using 3D scanning technology, is a critical process in industries like aerospace, automobile and healthcare, among others.
Its applications include improving, reconstructing and enhancing product designs.
Conversion of 3D scan data to CAD facilitates data analysis, thereby speeding up the process of reverse engineering product design.
Reverse engineering enables your design engineers to –
- Carry out design alterations in components.
- Use 3D scan data to reverse engineer legacy products, produce replacement parts or add new design elements.
3D Scanning for Inspection and Quality Control
- 3D scanning is an useful quality inspection tool. It allows you to compare the physical components with the corresponding CAD models, or control piece that is already quality assured.
- Compare your prototypes with your original designs, and expedite prototyping process, with the help of 3D scanning
- 3D scanning assures high precision quality control.
- Carry out effective FEA analysis with the help of 3D scanned data.
3D Scanning for Art and Other
There seems to be no limit to the applications of the versatile technology that is 3D scanning. Artists and sculptors have also found it useful.
- Accurate replicas and reproductions of artwork using 3D scan data and 3D models.
- Preservation of artwork in digital format.
- Professional scanners from Zeal’s inventory guarantee the best results in colour and texture.
Laser 3D Scanning Services
3D laser scanning in Sydney is in high demand. Some of the reasons include –
- It makes data collection quicker.
- It is a cost-effective alternative to conventional methods.
- It involves minimum risk.
- It helps streamline the designing process.
Zeal 3D laser scanning services in Sydney –
- Metrology Scanning
- Reverse Engineering
- Point Cloud Conversion
How It Works?
We have a team of experts well-equipped and ready to guide you. Consult best solution for your project absolutely free of cost.
After consultation, 3D scanning will be performed by using most suitable scanner from our range of scanners. We provide on site 3d scanning services as well.
Scanned data will be then processed using advance software’s to get the most accurate output.
We can provide output in number of file formats like .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
The role of 3D scanning services is to create computerized models of physical objects in precise geometrics. This digital representation of the component you are looking to produce lets you figure out and test it out any time you want to.
3d scanning is benefiting from its advantage to industries like Automobile, Manufacturing, Medical and health care, Electronics, consumer appliances.
As every object is different and requires different amount of post processing ,time require for scanning is different according to the object, but it takes hours or days rather than weeks by conventional designing methods.