10 Years Experience
More than 10 years experience across various design and engineering industries.
Expert engineers at Zeal take minimal amount of time required for a project but never sacrifice quality for speed.
From concept and product design to large scale manufacturing, we can handle the whole thing.
Latest Softwares & Technologies
Using latest software’s for CAD design and state of the art technology for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing speed up the process and ensure high quality results.
Zeal 3D Scanning Services in Perth
Zeal has built a reputation based on trust and experience. The trust comes from our promise of the best-in-class 3D product scanning services in Perth. Businesses rely on our experienced and talented team of engineers. We are always ready to offer consultations on industrial solutions, ranging from concept to design as well as large-scale manufacturing.
Convert your 3D scan to CAD data with the latest in CAD design software and 3D scanning technology. Zeal 3D scanning service has an immaculate record when it comes to 3D scanning with a fast turnaround record and high accuracy.
3D Scanning for Industrial and Product Designing
Zeal offers the services of the most precise industrial 3D scanners. These enable faster and more cost-effective product design and development.
Avail our 3D scan to CAD service to make designing of aftermarket products that much easier.
Get one-up on the competition!
- Leading Australian companies come to Zeal 3D scanning services from across various industries such as automobile, consumer appliances, furniture etc.
- We offer a wide range of formats in CAD services. These include .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada file formats.
3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering
Reverse engineering, using 3D scanning technology, is a critical process in industries like aerospace, automobile and healthcare, among others.
Its applications include improving, reconstructing and enhancing product designs.
Conversion of 3D scan data to CAD facilitates data analysis, thereby speeding up the process of reverse engineering product design.
Design engineers love reverse engineering using 3D scanning technology! They can –
- Carry out design alterations without hassles.
- Use 3D scan data to reverse engineer legacy products, produce replacement parts or add new design elements.
3D Scanning for Inspection and Quality Control
- 3D scanning is an useful quality inspection tool. It allows you to compare the physical components with the corresponding CAD models, or control piece that is already quality assured.
- Compare your prototypes with your original designs, and expedite prototyping process, with the help of 3D scanning
- 3D scanning assures high precision quality control.
- Carry out effective FEA analysis with the help of 3D scanned data.
3D Scanning for Art and Other
As more and more industries wake up to the versatile technology that is 3D scanning, the world of art is also catching up on it.
- Accurate replicas and reproductions of artwork using 3D scan data and 3D models.
- Preservation of artwork in digital format.
- Professional scanners from Zeal’s inventory guarantee the best results in colour and texture.
Laser 3D Scanning Services
Businesses are turning to 3D laser scanning in Perth because –
- It makes data collection quicker.
- It is a cost-effective alternative to conventional methods.
- It involves minimum risk.
- It helps streamline the designing process.
Zeal 3D laser scanning services in Perth –
- Metrology Scanning
- Reverse Engineering
- Point Cloud Conversion
How It Works?
We have a team of experts well-equipped and ready to guide you. Consult best solution for your project absolutely free of cost.
After consultation, 3D scanning will be performed by using most suitable scanner from our range of scanners. We provide on site 3d scanning services as well.
Scanned data will be then processed using advance software’s to get the most accurate output.
We can provide output in number of file formats like .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
The role of 3D scanning services is to create computerized models of physical objects in precise geometrics. This digital representation of the component you are looking to produce lets you figure out and test it out any time you want to.
3d scanning is benefiting from its advantage to industries like Automobile, Manufacturing, Medical and health care, Electronics, consumer appliances.
As every object is different and requires different amount of post processing ,time require for scanning is different according to the object, but it takes hours or days rather than weeks by conventional designing methods.