10 Years Experience
More than 10 years experience across various design and engineering industries.
Expert engineers at Zeal take minimal amount of time required for a project but never sacrifice quality for speed.
From concept and product design to large scale manufacturing, we can handle the whole thing.
Latest Softwares & Technologies
Using latest software’s for CAD design and state of the art technology for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing speed up the process and ensure high quality results.
Zeal 3D Scanning Services in Melbourne
Zeal offers the best-in-class 3D product scanning services in Melbourne.
Our team of experienced and the most talented engineers are always ready to offer free consultations on industrial solutions, ranging from concept to design as well as large-scale manufacturing.
We use only the latest CAD design software and 3D scanning technology to turn around your project requirements at a lightning speed!
Convert your 3D scan to CAD data with Zeal 3D scanning services. Accuracy and quality are synonymous with the name Zeal.
3D Scanning for Industrial and Product Designing
Using highly precise industrial 3D scanners, Zeal enables faster and more cost-effective product design and development processes.
Avail 3D scan to CAD service for easy designing of aftermarket products.
- Zeal has decades of experience in 3D scanning services in Melbourne.
- Our services have empowered businesses across various industries such as automobile, consumer appliances, furniture etc.
- Our versatility extends to the wide range of formats that we offer in CAD services. These include .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada file formats.
3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering
One of the foremost contributions of 3D scanning has been its ability to aid reverse engineering, a process so critical to industries like aerospace, automobile and healthcare, among others.
Its applications include improving, reconstructing and enhancing product designs. Conversion of 3D scan data to CAD facilitates data analysis, thereby speeding up the process of reverse engineering product design.
Benefits of the Process
- 3D scanning for reverse engineering allows for design alterations in components.
- Design engineers are free to 3D scan data to reverse engineer legacy products, produce replacement parts or add new design elements.
3D Scanning for Inspection and Quality Control
- 3D scanning is an useful quality inspection tool. It allows you to compare the physical components with the corresponding CAD models, or control piece that is already quality assured.
- Compare your prototypes with your original designs, and expedite prototyping process, with the help of 3D scanning
- 3D scanning assures high precision quality control.
- Carry out effective FEA analysis with the help of 3D scanned data.
3D Scanning for Art and Other
Artists and sculptors are rejoicing at the prospect of adding 3D scanning to their repertoire.
How does it help?
- Facilitation of replications and reproductions with digitized 3D scan data and 3D models.
- Better preservation of work data in digital format.
- Using Zeal’s professional scanners, artists can obtain the best results in colour and texture.
Laser 3D Scanning Services
Major industries are turning to 3D laser scanning in Melbourne to aid their operations. Laser scanners have proven themselves useful in –
- Expediting data collection.
- Cost-effective procedure.
- Minimizing risks.
- Making designing process more efficient.
Zeal offers the most advanced 3D laser scanning services with the aid of highly accurate scanners in the domains of –
- Metrology Scanning
- Reverse Engineering
- Point Cloud Conversion
Whatever your need is in Melbourne for 3D scanning, Zeal has got you covered!
How It Works?
We have a team of experts well-equipped and ready to guide you. Consult best solution for your project absolutely free of cost.
After consultation, 3D scanning will be performed by using most suitable scanner from our range of scanners. We provide on site 3d scanning services as well.
Scanned data will be then processed using advance software’s to get the most accurate output.
We can provide output in number of file formats like .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
The role of 3D scanning services is to create computerized models of physical objects in precise geometrics. This digital representation of the component you are looking to produce lets you figure out and test it out any time you want to.
3d scanning is benefiting from its advantage to industries like Automobile, Manufacturing, Medical and health care, Electronics, consumer appliances.
As every object is different and requires different amount of post processing ,time require for scanning is different according to the object, but it takes hours or days rather than weeks by conventional designing methods.