10 Years Experience
More than 10 years experience across various design and engineering industries.
Expert engineers at Zeal take minimal amount of time required for a project but never sacrifice quality for speed.
From concept and product design to large scale manufacturing, we can handle the whole thing.
Latest Softwares & Technologies
Using latest software’s for CAD design and state of the art technology for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing speed up the process and ensure high quality results.
Zeal 3D Scanning Services in Brisbane
Zeal offers the best-in-class 3D product scanning services in Brisbane. You can entrust all you 3D scanning needs on the able shoulders of our experienced and talented team engineers. We are always ready to offer consultations on industrial solutions, ranging from concept to design as well as large-scale manufacturing.
Using the latest in CAD design software and 3D scanning technology Zeal can turn around your project requirements at speeds that our competitors can only dream of!
Convert your 3D scan to CAD data with Zeal 3D scanning services. Accuracy and quality are synonymous with the name Zeal.
3D Scanning for Industrial and Product Designing
Using highly precise industrial 3D scanners, Zeal enables faster and more cost-effective product design and development processes.
Avail our 3D scan to CAD service to make designing of aftermarket products that much easier.
- We have decades of experience in 3D scanning services in Brisbane that Australian business leaders have come to trust.
- Zeal 3D scanning services have empowered businesses across various industries such as automobile, consumer appliances, furniture etc.
- We offer a wide range of formats in CAD services. These include .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada file formats.
3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering
What makes 3D scanning so highly sought after is its ability to aid in reverse engineering process so critical to industries like aerospace, automobile and healthcare, among others.
Its applications include improving, reconstructing and enhancing product designs.
Conversion of 3D scan data to CAD facilitates data analysis, thereby speeding up the process of reverse engineering product design.
Benefits of the Process
- Carry out design alterations in components.
- Give your design engineers the freedom to use 3D scan data to reverse engineer legacy products, produce replacement parts or add new design elements.
3D Scanning for Inspection and Quality Control
- 3D scanning is an useful quality inspection tool. It allows you to compare the physical components with the corresponding CAD models, or control piece that is already quality assured.
- Compare your prototypes with your original designs, and expedite prototyping process, with the help of 3D scanning
- 3D scanning assures high precision quality control.
- Carry out effective FEA analysis with the help of 3D scanned data.
3D Scanning for Art and Other
Artists and sculptors have also joined the 3D scanning bandwagon as they realize the potential of the technology in elevating their work.
- Replicate and reproduce art with digitized 3D scan data and 3D models.
- Preserve precious work data in digital format.
- Zeal’s professional scanners allow artists to obtain the best results in colour and texture.
Laser 3D Scanning Services
The popularity of 3D laser scanning in Brisbane is on the rise. The reasons for this include –
- Quicker data collection.
- More cost-effective.
- Minimum risks involved.
- Streamlined designing process.
Avail Zeal 3D laser scanning services in Brisbane. We offer –
- Metrology Scanning
- Reverse Engineering
- Point Cloud Conversion
Get the power of 3D scanning at your fingertips with Zeal 3D scanning services.
How It Works?
We have a team of experts well-equipped and ready to guide you. Consult best solution for your project absolutely free of cost.
After consultation, 3D scanning will be performed by using most suitable scanner from our range of scanners. We provide on site 3d scanning services as well.
Scanned data will be then processed using advance software’s to get the most accurate output.
We can provide output in number of file formats like .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada, .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
The role of 3D scanning services is to create computerized models of physical objects in precise geometrics. This digital representation of the component you are looking to produce lets you figure out and test it out any time you want to.
3d scanning is benefiting from its advantage to industries like Automobile, Manufacturing, Medical and health care, Electronics, consumer appliances.
As every object is different and requires different amount of post processing ,time require for scanning is different according to the object, but it takes hours or days rather than weeks by conventional designing methods.