- October 26, 2020
- Posted by: Sam
- Category: 3D Scanning Service
With ever-evolving customer demands and product conceptualization, industries need to think in a future-forward way to create more efficient products. Right from the product’s usability index to strength and efficiency, everything needs to be of high standards. To cater to such fueling quality demands, 3d scanning services are playing an instrumental role.
Regardless of what product a company is manufacturing, 3d scanning helps in better designing, manufacturing, and final quality control.
Design personalization with accurate scan data
3d scanning along with additive manufacturing lets you understand the on-paper idea in a detailed manner. With this technology, engineers can develop their personalized structures through its lattice structures implementation.
- A product’s higher weight optimization is possible with 3d scanning.
- Higher functional properties analysis of products
- Structural design modification becomes more accessible with this technology.
Reduces time to market with an accurate 3d model
3d scanning and additive manufacturing go hand-in-hand when it comes to faster product prototyping and final production. With precise accuracy of over 0.1 mm and advanced CAD model customization, this technology suits best for MVPs and prototypes. Zeal CAD is the best 3d scanning service provider that brings in advanced designing and manufacturing and pre-production services.
- With a speed of 750,000 points per second, the design process is boosted.
- The CAD files allow engineers to modify design fast and manufacture products more quickly.
- 3d scanning eliminates tedious manual operations.
3d scanning improves production with 3d printing
Product design and manufacturing become comfortable with the integration of advanced 3d printing technologies. 3d scanning working with CNC machining, or reverse engineering can make mass production friction-less. Be it healthcare product, automotive parts, or the fashion industry, 3d scanning amps up the production lineup.
- Fatigue failure testing can be done in a streamlined manner with this advanced scanning.
- The scanners can capture more detailed data as compared to the traditional processes.
- This technology can evaluate and improve proof of concepts (POC) faster.
Accurate Reverse Engineering
3d scanning makes the reverse engineering process cost-optimized and faster with less human intervention. As modern scanners make the data capturing job more manageable, even new users can operate effortlessly. With handheld 3D scanners, the accuracy of CAD improves significantly due to high-density data point clouds. Many companies now offer advanced 3d scanning in Melbourne and other cities to make the industrial sector capable and robust.
- 3d scannings’ precise object measurements make it possible to produce an old or discontinued replacement part with higher accuracy.
- Engineers can spot the product’s failure and fatigue points in the pre-production stage with scanning.
- This process reduces manual de-assembling in reverse engineering.
Zeal CAD brings the best 3d scan service in Melbourne
Zeal CAD is an innovative 3d scanning and additive manufacturing company, and we simplify your complex industrial problems. From industrial product design to 3d scanning and augmented reality, we empower your business for futuristic industrial disruption.
Get started with modern additive manufacturing and 3d scan in Melbourne with Zeal CAD. Contact us now to know more about our industrial services.